Anti-vax

In general, are you anti-vax or pro-vax?

  • Anti-vax

    Votes: 6 3.8%
  • Pro-vax

    Votes: 152 96.2%

  • Total voters
    158

TheFearmonger

New Member
Right.
We aren't arguing that people are perfect, or even that companies have our best interest in mind. But to say they are made deliberately made to kill us, even under the evidence and indeed, common sense that tells us this isn't true, only retards the human race in general, and people's trust in the people they give up liberties to in order to have certain amenities in particular.
Vaccines are good for mankind. There are problems, partly because humans are involved, and partly because of accidents and circumstances beyond our control. However, the basic service they provide is valuble to mankind, and should not be discarded for the holes in their manufacture, ect. We improve them. Pointing out these accindents and problems in the world involving our safety only propagates paranoia and distrust.

In plainspeak, this means nothing except people are dumb. If you saw some comments against karma sign or whatever, you know we love you, but damn! Your killin' us, dude! :facepalm:
 

scalyblue

Active Member
EVRYBDOY PAINC TEH BCAON BRNOCIHTIZ IS HEAR!!!1!1!1!1!1!!1!!1!!!!!!!
 

Raistlin Majere

New Member
TheFearmonger said:
If you saw some comments against karma sign or whatever, you know we love you, but damn! Your killin' us, dude! :facepalm:

Speak for yourself :roll:

Niocan, the vaccine is a product of science. The company simply produces what the science creates in the vaccine. People make mistakes, shit happens. It still doesn't mean there's anything wrong with the idea of vaccinations or the rest of the vaccinations produced, for that matter. You're just trying to spread fear through idiotic propaganda. Stop acting like a fucking paranoid, schizophrenic, imbecilic asshole. You continually spread your bullshit all over the forums for seemingly no other reason than the simple fact that you can. Do you enjoy being a pathetic troll mocked by this community?

Also, got my swine flu vaccine today via Nasal Spray. Supposed to take 1-2 weeks before it takes full effect and I'm vaccinated. Got it completely free through the college :D Bit late for some though, they shipped one kid off to the isolation dorms with a mask on his face because he's got it. Poor guy isn't allowed to leave the room until it's done with him, not even for classes and they bring the food to him.

Also... Scaly <3
 

stratos

New Member
Niocan said:
Oops, a biosafey-3 rated factory accidentally contaminated 72 Kg's of vaccine ;)

You should remember at all times, that the vaccine is not a product of Science, it's a product of a company.

This is a triumph, it shows that the tests and procedures were indeed good enough to detect mistakes. Yes some batches of vaccine got contaminated, shit happens, but because of the tests and procedures no one got hurt because of it.
 

xman

New Member
Niocan said:
You should remember at all times, that the vaccine is not a product of Science, it's a product of a company.
What a fucking stupid thing to say. Is that colloidal silver affecting your brain and making you more idiotic by the day or do you have another excuse for your lame shit for brains?
 

TheFearmonger

New Member
I was in no way agreeing, just noting he was better than karma singh or whatever.
unfortunately, xman, silver is bad for the brain, so that is entirely possible.
Don't take his diet advice, either. It's no good. Look on durraken's diet help thread.
 

Raistlin Majere

New Member
TheFearmonger said:
I was in no way agreeing, just noting he was better than karma singh or whatever.
unfortunately, xman, silver is bad for the brain, so that is entirely possible.
Don't take his diet advice, either. It's no good. Look on durraken's diet help thread.


Lemme guess... Don't eat anything, just drink colloidal silver and then it magically places perfect food in your stomach for just the right balance of your body's requirements? Food is bad you know, just like medicine. The food companies are out to get you by poisoning all of the food you eat and hiding the truth about colloidal silver!
 

TheFearmonger

New Member
Raistlin Majere said:
TheFearmonger said:
I was in no way agreeing, just noting he was better than karma singh or whatever.
unfortunately, xman, silver is bad for the brain, so that is entirely possible.
Don't take his diet advice, either. It's no good. Look on durraken's diet help thread.


Lemme guess... Don't eat anything, just drink colloidal silver and then it magically places perfect food in your stomach for just the right balance of your body's requirements? Food is bad you know, just like medicine. The food companies are out to get you by poisoning all of the food you eat and hiding the truth about colloidal silver!

Not quite. It has to do with eating marijuana, and taking miracle cleanse, a super laxative with cayenne pepper. :shock: Yeah, THAT wouldn't burn like hell!
 

Niocan

New Member
TheFearmonger said:
Not quite. It has to do with eating marijuana, and taking miracle cleanse, a super laxative with cayenne pepper. :shock: Yeah, THAT wouldn't burn like hell!
Hemp seeds, not cannabis bud; It's a simple cleanse, to segway into better food, and there's very little cayenne pepper involved >.>
 

Raistlin Majere

New Member
TheFearmonger said:
Not quite. It has to do with eating marijuana, and taking miracle cleanse, a super laxative with cayenne pepper. :shock: Yeah, THAT wouldn't burn like hell!

*headdesk* Much better, I'm sure that would do wonders for you. :facepalm:
 

Giliell

New Member
*grmpf*
No swine-flu vaccination for me until January.
I'll have to wait until there's a new vaccine out without adjuvants because I'm breast-feeding
That definetly deals a blow to my "errect a wall of vaccinated people around the babe" plan.
But the older kid is vaccinated and if hubby doesn't get his next week I'll mix it up for him.
Oh, all vaccinated people are still alive.
Has anybody heard from the "they want to kill us all" conspiracy theorists?
 

benoitms

New Member
Been a "risk person" I got my shot on the hospital after my month treatment 7 days ago... And guess what? I didn't dye! Strange isn't it???
Benoit
 

Niocan

New Member
The vaccine is used to inoculate you with viruses that transfer genes and mutate because the adjuncts suppress the immune system at first; Allowing the window of mutation, then as your immune system comes 'back up' (so to speak) you have a large chance of a cytokine storm.

At least, that's the theory behind this view. If you didn't notice anything then congrats, you don't make a good petri dish ;) But know that it won't be noticeable near the time of shot; As clearly that would look bad. If there's any merit to this theory, you have to assume the proverbial 'they' in this case know what they're doing..
 

TheFearmonger

New Member
Niocan said:
The vaccine is used to inoculate you with viruses that transfer genes and mutate because the adjuncts suppress the immune system at first; Allowing the window of mutation, then as your immune system comes 'back up' (so to speak) you have a large chance of a cytokine storm.

At least, that's the theory behind this view. If you didn't notice anything then congrats, you don't make a good petri dish ;) But know that it won't be noticeable near the time of shot; As clearly that would look bad. If there's any merit to this theory, you have to assume the proverbial 'they' in this case know what they're doing..

Theory... what evidence do you have? has it been looked over by the scientific body? Has anyone published peer-reviewed papers on it? Any overall facts supporting your assertion that "they" want to kill people? otherwise, it's a hypothesis, as is anything else you could say, like the mayan calender actually foretelling the end of the earth.

Edit: Jesus Fucking Christ, why are still on this thread?
 

coughlan666

New Member
The only reason i am posting a comment is because I have just spent the last 2.5 hours reading all of this thread, start to finish, in one sitting.....this achievement has caused me to have this warm fuzzy feeling of satisfaction, accomplishment and personal pride tingling in my belly.....Thank you all for making this happen.


.......sadly I have nothing to contribute to this debate........I just wanted to share my joy with someone.

 

Giliell

New Member
Niocan said:
The vaccine is used to inoculate you with viruses that transfer genes and mutate because the adjuncts suppress the immune system at first; Allowing the window of mutation, then as your immune system comes 'back up' (so to speak) you have a large chance of a cytokine storm.

At least, that's the theory behind this view. If you didn't notice anything then congrats, you don't make a good petri dish ;) But know that it won't be noticeable near the time of shot; As clearly that would look bad. If there's any merit to this theory, you have to assume the proverbial 'they' in this case know what they're doing..


That's precisely the reason why I'll have to wait until there's the adjunct-free version so the adjuncts won't disturb the delicate body of a newborn, while "they" have no objections to "poisoning" a two-year old.

But I love the backdoor here:
If you didn't notice anything then congrats, you don't make a good petri dish
Ain't that great, if the conspiracy theory fails (once again) it's not because the theory about the intended mass-murder was wrong, but because the wanna-be mass-murderers messed things up
 

IBSpify

New Member
If you didn't notice anything then congrats, you don't make a good petri dish

Wait a minute, when it comes to taking vaccines you don't make a good petri dish. However when it comes to ingesting heavy metals made using 15 dollar start up kit and you truly have no idea how it works, well then you have to test it out on yourself and see how it works
 

Niocan

New Member
It isn't a backdoor, I was simply taking into consideration the placebo effect, the health of the individual, etc. I dislike dealing in absolutes very often, and it isn't constructive to do so.

I also have a very good idea of how CS is produced, it's effects, and the plethora of misinformation about it; While using my own body to test the claims so I can see with my own eyes and prove it to myself that it does indeed work as claimed. The best part, is that you don't need to rely on bold claims made by producers if you can test it for yourself on whatever it takes to prove it to yourself.

It's self-empowering, is what I'm trying to get at >.>
 
Top