What do make of David Icke?

he_who_is_nobody

Active Member
basstrom188 said:
Does this man have a point or is he just making money off of peoples fears?
Neither. The man is a nut bar. I doubt he can be making that much money off of his nutty ideas, and besides the point of showing everyone he is a nut, what point does he have?
 

Laurens

New Member
I don't think he has a point. Nor do I think his sole motivation is financial gain.

I think he is delusional, and he really stands by his convictions and he personally believes himself to be on some righteous crusade and this belief is reinforced by the fact that he has gained a following along the way.
 

Prolescum

New Member
A man who folds everything he doesn't like into a vast conspiracy capable of enveloping and warping reality itself cannot be trusted to impart information.

Can't really blame him for setting up his own cottage industry. He and his acolytes are far less dangerous than, say, L. Ron Hubbard and his.

Basically, he seems like a nice fellow to have a brief chat with in a pub garden while the person you're actually there with is at the bar buying the next round.
 

malicious_bloke

New Member
Ignore all the responses above, they're just what reptilian infiltrators posting from their base inside the fake moon would say to protect their secrecy.
 

Visaki

New Member
malicious_bloke said:
Ignore all the responses above, they're just what reptilian infiltrators posting from their base inside the fake moon would say to protect their secrecy.
Well of course we are you nitwit, but one is not supposed to say that!
 

Dragan Glas

Active Member
Greetings,
Prolescum said:
A man who folds everything he doesn't like into a vast conspiracy capable of enveloping and warping reality itself cannot be trusted to impart information.

Can't really blame him for setting up his own cottage industry. He and his acolytes are far less dangerous than, say, L. Ron Hubbard and his.

Basically, he seems like a nice fellow to have a brief chat with in a pub garden while the person you're actually there with is at the bar buying the next round.
...unless he's the one buying the round and the nice fellow with whom you're having a brief chat is a figment of your imagination.

Kindest regards,

James
 

keenidiot

New Member
Hes crazy, though I remember that Jon Ronson in his book the Psychopath Test drew a comparison between Icke's talk of reptilian overlords (who I for one welcome) and psychopathy.
All I really know about the guy is how oddly focused he was on talking about the breasts of these reptilians in one of the interviews I'd seen.
 

Prolescum

New Member
Reptilians and mammary glands don't mix :lol:

Welcome to the forum, keenidiot.

Apologies for the wait for approval, we automatically hold new users in limbo to avoid having to clean up spam after work.
 

keenidiot

New Member
Prolescum said:
Reptilians and mammary glands don't mix :lol:

Welcome to the forum, keenidiot.

Apologies for the wait for approval, we automatically hold new users in limbo to avoid having to clean up spam after work.
Yeah, his peculiar fascination reminds me of certain websites I've seen about the web. Part of an anthropology study of course.

Thank you, I figured it was something like that.
Well, after I had convinced myself that I hadn't just imagined posting, and then decided I had not done anything worth having my posts deleted.

I actually used to post to his forum and still get D. Icke's newsletter. I don't recommend either. The forum can be a bit terrifying.
 
Top